Monday, December 3, 2007

I Went To Fresno...

And What I Got Was This Really Great State Championship Coaching Certificate. California Cross Country State Championships, that is. Three of my XC kids made it there, and I was mighty proud. I had very little to do with it, considering they are talented runners with state championship experience already, but they did need a coach. Even if just to drive the van all season. Like Dustin Hoffman in Rainman, I'm an excellent driver. (Way to go Matt, Priya and Poppy!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.